What are the benefits provided when I register for donation packages?
- Based on your kind contribution, several donation packages have been carefully designed for Navika 2015. Every donation package comes with a couple of free admission tickets for all three days of the summit. To review those benefit details, please visit the page: http://carolina.navika.org/?page_id=699.
Can I buy individual tickets in addition to the donation packages if I have a large party?
- Yes. Please note that each donation package comes with a couple of free admission tickets. If your party size is bigger than the number of free tickets included in the donation package, after selecting your donation package, fill in the details in the ‘Members for Registration’ section appropriately to add additional members.
My donation package gives me entry to only one ticketed event. However, I would like to attend more than one event. How do I go about it?
- After the summit tickets have been purchased, you can always buy any number of additional event tickets. Please go to ticketed events section to add additional ticketed events to your registration.
Can I take tax benefits by paying donations?
- Please note that NAVIKA is non-profit organization and donations to NAVIKA may be tax deductible. However, as you will be receiving benefits of a certain value for your donations, please consult your tax consultant before claiming the tax benefits. You will get a receipt for the tax deductible amount from NAVIKA team after the event.
What exactly do you mean by dinner or lunch with celebrity?
- There will be various celebrities present at the summit. You will have the opportunity to sit with them, mingle and enjoy a meal with them during a lunch or dinner.
Do I get to have lunch or dinner with them all three days?
- We all want to get as much time with the celebrities, don’t we? However, each donation package entitles to you a lunch or dinner, one time only.
Can I sit with my choice of celebrity?
- You may send in the requests with your order of priority, date wise and celebrity wise. We will try our best to accommodate everyone’s choice. However, please note that we cannot guarantee that we can honor all the requests. The seat allocation will be based on first register first served basis.
Are donations refundable?
- No. Unfortunately, we cannot refund donations.
What is included in the Admission Ticket?
- An admission ticket will provide admission to the three day gala events (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) and food from Friday night through Sunday night. The details of the admission benefits can be reviewed at http://carolina.navika.org/?page_id=894.
Do I have to buy tickets for other ticketed events?
- Yes. Only certain donation packages include a free admission to the ticketed events. If you are buying a regular ticket (without a donation package), you will need to buy admission tickets to the ticketed events of your choice.
Are tickets transferable?
- No. The tickets are non-transferable.
What if I have more questions that are not covered here?
- The NAVIKA Registration committee will be happy to help you with any questions/ concerns you may have. Please contact us at email@example.com.
Are there any discounts for senior citizens?
- No. Unfortunately, we have no special rates for senior citizens as the prices are already subsidized. We request you to register early and avail yourself of the special discounts for registering early.
If I am already registered and subsequently want to add more registrants, how will I be able to add under the same registration number?
- Yes, you will be able to add more registrants to the existing registration number. Please contact the registration committee at firstname.lastname@example.org and they would be happy to assist you.
Can I make payment by installments for registration tickets?
- No. You will have to make full payment for the registration tickets.
How soon will I be registered if I make the payment by check?
- You will be registered as soon as the check is received and confirmed from our finance department. Speed of registration depends on the speed at which the financial institutions involved in processing the transaction.
What are the different types of credit cards I can use?
- You can use Visa, MasterCard or American express cards.
Can I use debit card?
- Yes, but some debit cards cannot be used in India. You may need to check with your card issuing financial institution.
Can I use Indian credit cards to make payments in USD (US Dollars)?
- Yes. Please note that some banks may charge you a foreign transaction fees for such transactions.
How do I make hotel reservations in the nearby hotels? Are there any discounts for the Summit?
Is there handicap access to the venue?