Guidelines for participating in Summit NAVIKA 2015 dance events
Genre and Duration
- Classical – 8-10 minutes
- Modern (Film or Fusion) – 8-10 minutes
- Folk Dances – 8-10 minutes
- Semi -Classical – 8-10 minutes
- Thematic Presentation: 20 minutes
- Dance Production : 20 – 40 minutes
Age Group for each Category
- 5-7yrs , 8-10yrs, 11-14yrs, 15-19yrs, Adults
Rules and Regulations
All performers presenting dance items must adhere to the general rules as well as those specified herein.
- Performers are responsible for their own costumes, makeup and props.
- Performances with top quality accompaniment music will be given preference.
- Group performances will be given preference.
- Adult groups must have at least 3 dancers on the stage throughout the dance.
- Non-adult groups must have at least 6 dancers on stage throughout the dance.
- Solos will be considered provided the performer has exceptional talent, determined through an audition.
- Minimum age of participant is 5 years.
- All entries subject to an audition.
- Submit your entry along with:
- Application form.
- Audition video of at least 10 minutes.
- A brief description of the proposed presentation.
- Artist profiles.
- Reviews of past performances, media coverage, photographs if available.
PLEASE SUBMITT APPLICATION ONLINE & SEND THE RECORDED MEDIA TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date for Submission of Applications: June 15th 2015
Decision will be communicated to the selected artists by: June 30th 2015
Note: Navika Nataraja Committee may call if any additional information is required.