PNB Housing Finance Limited (PNBHFL) is a registered housing finance company with National Housing Bank (NHB). It was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 and commenced its operations on November 11, 1988. PNBHFL is a subsidiary of Punjab National Bank (PNB), which holds 51% of share capital in the Company.
In December, 2009, it entered into a strategic financial partnership with Destimoney Enterprises Private Limited (DEPL). In February 2015, DEPL’s majority shareholder Destimoney Enterprises Limited has sold its entire shareholding to Quality Investments Holdings, which is owned by Carlyle Group, a global investment firm.
With over two decades of specialised experience in housing finance, PNBHFL has a robust network of branches spread across the country which help its customers avail financial services (loans and deposits) seamlessly.
Home Loan for NRIs
With over two decades of specialised experience in housing finance, PNBHFL offers a wide range of home loan products to NRIs (Non Resident Indians) and PIOs (Person of Indian Origin) for purchase, construction, repair and renovation of a residential property in India. Ease of applying for a loan with branches spread across India, robust service delivery model and mark to market credit & financial policies help customers build a long term relationship of trust and commitment.
Advantages of taking NRI Home Loan from PNBHFL
- Pan India branch network
- Robust service delivery model – door step services ensuring easy and fast approval & disbursal of loans
- Excellent post disbursement services
- Facility of enhancement in loan amount in the event of escalations in cost
- Dedicated team of well-experienced employees who work on best-in-class information systems & network to deliver and provide customer satisfaction
- High standards of ethics, integrity and transparency
- Various repayment options